Friday, April 29, 2005

Pro Mrs.

They say too much of a good thing would kill you. Hmm..maybe it's true.
What about too much of a bad thing? Would it give life?
The question is, what kind of life?

*************************************************
Corporate collar tags that pulls you here and there.
Buys your pain and fries your brain.
I'm tired of the game. Now i'm playing on the other end.

**************************************************
These few days sucked the life of me.
Chasing time and no space for breathing.
It's the promise I've made to myself and the people who trust.
I cant back out now, it's too early.
I need energy, I need protein. I need Carb. I need water.
I need emo shelter.
"Nothing is too small to know and nothing is too big to attempt"¨- William Van Horne.

No comments: