Monday, April 04, 2005

Falling

The hardest thing about going up and staying on top is falling down
The painful thing about falling down is getting up and about again
The difficult thing about getting up is doing it all over again
The tiring thing about doing it again is facing the obstacles again and again

But the most important thing about falling down is learning to be humble
Teaches pain equals gain, failure is temporary defeat and the past does not equals the future
The priceless experience of going through the challenges and the birth of new hope
Teaches dreams are what makes me human, makes me worth more than just flesh and bones

I'll be like water from top of hills and mountains
I'll flow and flow, never give in and give out
Around the roots and rocks, below and above the soils,
All the way to where I want to be, Where I should be
On the feet of the hills and mountains, on the head of the river and streams
Flowing and flowing into the Sea Of Hope and Dreams

No comments: