Saturday, April 23, 2005

Da N

The end is near. It's been said over and over. Heard it like a gazillion times.
Like a busted amp, buzzing endlessly from the mouths of the know-it-all.
The cycle never breaks. It's spinning and spinning as I type this entry.
As the saying, "Ending is a new beginning". A beginning to whatever.
Whence? and whither? Questions that needs constant learning.
Sometimes I asked myself, "Am I living a dream? or am I living my dream?"
I choose to live it, after some thinking. I believe in the power of a dream.
I choose to be a dreamer than stuck in the rat race for nothing.
Am I happy? Well, sometimes I'm sad. And that's the beauty of it all.
You need to feel the bad times to appreciates the good times.
*************************************************************

All I want is a piece of peace..

give and take..

for the sake of all human beings..

forever..

"I think, therefore I exist" - forgot who said this, but somebody famous and died many many years ago I'm sure.

No comments: