Sunday, July 11, 2004

Nu kid on the Blog

Finally. I'm here. Blogging. Not that this is something new for me. I write stuffs on paper usually before I sleep almost everynight (and day too, coz sometimes I sleep all day).Mostly I write because I cannot sleep. When reading a book won't help me to sleep, I write stuffs. When I get bored of reading and my eyes still won't shut, I write stuffs. When its too early in the morning to play my electric guitar (gotta respect my neighbors, they're ok, up to now anyway), I write stuffs. When there are nothing on TV worth watching (e.g re-runs of Days of Lives & Wheel of Fortune) and after watching over an over the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Live In Paris VCD (lurve 'em), and still I can't fall asleep, I write stuffs. Never kept a single diary in my life. Never like it anyway. Maybe because I have nothing to write in it. Nothing good that is. And nothing bad too. Do I have a sleeping disorder? No. Why the hell do I blog then? My room is getting messier each day, papers here and there. Well, actually it always a mess without those papers too (haha). The real reason is I want to contribute my efforts towards saving the trees and environment by minimizing the use of papers. That is why I blog, truly (hahaha). I'm getting sleepy, gez it's time to stop for now...

No comments: