Monday, July 26, 2004

Frolic in The Shadows


In life there is always a second chance. Maybe chances. Whatever, I always look at life as a big book. At every chapter there is something gained or lose. Sometimes we need to cry…outside, inside, out loud, softly, together, alone…

I missed my youth a lot. It was great, awful, sad, happy…beautiful. When we were younger we cried almost about everything. Now we seldom cry just because we are older. Oh if only I can cry cry cry cry cry for just about anything today I would feel a lot better tomorrow.

I have never taken chances very good.  Sometimes I never took them at all. They say “it’s better to make a bad decision rather than not at all” I think they are right. There’s a path for every decision. Not taking any mean not gaining anything. Afraid afraid. If I did something wrong, I always think it was fate. If I did something good (right), I forgot that it was fate. Both are truly wrong. Why? I can’t explain. If I died, what would I like to be remember as? Hmm...a good person?

“What is life?” Question asked a trillion times. Similar to “What is death?”…only less asked. Who am I?

No comments: