Friday, July 16, 2004

Must I have a title?

VCD n DVD bought these few days..
 
DVD
 
oUTkast - video mtv, reason buying : the music, the band, rate : not viewed yet
 
Michael Jackson History - reason buying : billie jean, beat it and it remind me of my years moon walking..hahaha, rate : OK la considering old stuff..
 
No Doubt - video singles, reason buying : the music, the band n gwen.., rate : not viewed yet
 
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Live Concert, reason buying : everything 'bout 'em, rate : not viewed yet, but I'm sure it will be a gem in my collection.
 
VCD - ORIGINAL PIRATE ONES
 
mEAN gIRLS - rate : hahahahahahaa...great!
 
white Chicks - rate : hahaha then...huhuhu...coz the disc stop somewhere in the middle (wosak!) sucks! To be continued later...
 
Farenheit 9/11 - rate : Not viewed yet.
 
Current book reading : John C. Maxwell, Leadership 101, Equipping, rate: powerful..but what a thin book, i'll finish it by tomorrow...

No comments: